Join SME Chapter 19 for a tour of CADimensions
WHEN: 11/14/17 @ 4:30PM
- CADimensions is a family business headquartered in East Syracuse, NY.
- They provide engineering tools & services to design and manufacturing firms throughout the Northeast.
- With over 25 years of experience in SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD and Stratasys 3D Printers they continue to be at the forefront of technology while developing an expertise in providing customized design automation and additive manufacturing solutions.
- CADimensions' vision is to enable their customers to design and manufacture innovative products that positively impact the communities in which we live and the world around us.
- Each employee earns an emotional paycheck in knowing that their solutions empower customers to turn ideas into reality.
During our tour, Tom DiLaura and Jeff Lewis will give a presentation focused around solid modeling with SOLIDWORKS and rapid prototyping/additive manufacturing. They just brought in a new 3D scanner for reverse engineering/inspection and that will be incorporated into the presentation, too. Should be very cool!
Don't miss this informative and inspirational tour. Reserve a space now - we are limited to 25 spots.
Closed toed shoes appropriate for industrial environment required.
Where To Go
6310 Fly Road
East Syracuse, NY 13057
Tour starts @ 4:30PM
After the tour, optional networking dinner.
For those interested, we will continue the conversation over dinner & drinks at Barbagallo's Restaurant.
For Reservations call:
Lori at D-K Manufacturing Corp (315) 592-4327 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>
Please provide your name, company, phone number, and number of people attending
If you make a reservation and are unable to attend, you must contact either Lori at (firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>), or Don Sutliff @ 487-8834 before the event.
Space is limited - make your reservation today!